Financing helps businesses in a few core ways:
- Larger projects: give your customers the flexibility to pay for the best solution, instead of settling for a less costly “band-aid”.
- Hear “yes” more often: you don’t know how many customers you’re missing out on because of sticker shock. When the price is $90 a month instead of $2000, you’ll turn your “maybes” into “yeses”.
- Get paid up front: through Wisetack, you get paid as soon as the work is done and Wisetack settles with the customer over time. No more tracking down customers for payment.
Offering financing through Wisetack is simple once you’ve enabled it in your field service software. But that’s not where it stops. We scoured the best in the business to see how they use consumer financing to fuel their sales. Here are some of the most helpful tips and tricks we learned.
- Let customers know up front: Don’t wait until someone says they can’t afford something to offer financing. Make sure they know about it up front, so that when it comes time to make a decision, they know they have options.
- Use “As Low As” monthly payment messaging when you present quotes: For most Americans, several thousand dollars is more than they have on hand. However, when the amount is spread out over time with lower monthly payments, it’s easier to stomach the purchase. Invoices, quotes, proposals and estimates with Wisetack will automatically include “as low as” amounts, and you can reference these when you’re talking to customers.
Tip: to calculate the “as low as” monthly amount, check out our payment calculator.
- Include it in your marketing campaigns: Say something new and different from your competitors by mentioning financing wherever you market to your customers. This can include social media, ads, emails, your website, and anywhere else you advertise. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want our free marketing guide, which makes marketing as easy as copy + paste.
- Make sure your techs know about it: Your people are your most valuable asset. They work closely with customers, and can help get the word out about financing. Make sure they know how the offering works, and can answer basic questions.
- Use financing instead of discounts: Everyone has customers who aren’t thrilled about the idea of paying full price up front. Instead of giving those people discounts of 10% or more, why not offer them consumer financing? The cost to you is much less, and it does more to help fit purchases into customers’ budgets than a small discount. Financing helps preserve your profit margins, while giving customers the flexibility they want.
Instead of giving a large discount, why not offer consumer financing?
Training is available for all customers and their teams. Reach out and we’ll set something up for your company! Have questions? Or ideas about what works well for you? Get in touch with the Wisetack team at email@example.com.
All loans are subject to credit approval. Customer terms may vary. Wisetack loans are issued by Hatch Bank. See wisetack.com/faqs.