Data security is a top priority for Wisetack, and Wisetack believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in Wisetack’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within one (1) business day.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 90 days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Wisetack service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Wisetack employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Wisetack’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Wisetack and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. This is the most current version of the guidelines.
Wisetack is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org